Dear visitor, we are still developing. Please have patience for better view and feel free to suggest.

Profile of the CEO

MD.Khalid Umar
335-West Pirerbagh, Mirpur, Dhaka 1216, Bangladesh.
Phone (Evening): (02) 9005641,
Mobile (day): 01966 848971
E-mail:  mku335@gmail.com

Former-Mariner with more than 35 years of experience regarding navigation, ships and maintenances, I have showed capacity to lead projects about building ships, and System Administration. I am focused in strategy with fairly accurate technical knowledge, multidisciplinary, self-starter, able to assume risks with responsibility, skills to adapt to new technologies and propose ideas. Recently I have worked as General Manager of Marine House Ltd., a reputed design house and trader of shipbuilding and marine equipments from 1st August, 2010 to February, 2013. I also have professional experience of working for International Management. I have worked for- APO, Gray Mackenzie Marine Service’ a British flag Company, based in Bahrain, Arabian Gulf, from March 1977 to July 1983. I have worked in diverse projects as Consultant but now I am interested in working with -companies willing to shipbuilding, as I believe that I am able to provide them their required materials in better character at reasonably lower rate, companies who will also offer professional development and business stability.

As for my service life, I started my work life in January 1975, as Marine Cadet (deck), Bangladesh Inland Water Transport Corporation and later up to 5th March 1977 also worked in different coastal Vessel. I have worked for- APO, Gray Mackenzie Marine Service’ a British flag Company, based in Bahrain, Arabian Gulf, from March 1977 to July 1983.  Later on I was employed as Master, Chittagong Port Authority, harbour tug and buoy laying vessel, From April 1983 to September 1983. I also have performed duty as Marine Officer and Asst. Harbour Master (Operation) ,Mongla Port Authority, from Oct. 1983 to March 2000. Soon after I have worked for Skipper Pride of Oxford PR Oxford, BHP 630, GRT 320,NRT 189, from July 2000 to September 2003 . Afterwards I have worked with a security company in Allsafe security, Darlington, England, UK from November 2003 to 12th May 2010. A few months later after coming back to homeland, from 1st August, 2010, I have worked as General Manager of Marine House Ltd., a reputed design house and trader of shipbuilding and marine equipments from to February, 2013.

I was certified as Second Class Inland Master, Issued by Department of Shipping Gov’t of Bangladesh on 29/12/1982. My professional schooling began with Maritime course: From ILO Maritime Institute, Narayanganj, Bangladesh.  I am Fluent in Bangla, English, Urdu and Hindi.

I have travelled many countries during my service life such as- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Bahrain ,Qatar, Kuwait ,KSA: Dammam, Dhahran, Rasta Noorah, Iran: Abadan, Bandar Abbas, Iraq: Basra, Oman: Muscat, India: Mumbai, Kolkata, Malaysia: Kualalampur, Singapore,  Egypt: Cairo, (I crossed Suez Canal) Holland: Amsterdam,  Germany: Hamburg, Scotland, England.

Label

Flash Labels by Way2Blogging

Back to Top